Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Change Account Log In

Hi,

I have bought a Pro License but didnt use the email account that I started with and need to change the email account that I purchased the Pro License with to the one I am using.

How can I do That.

Thanks.

Mark

1 person has this question

Hi Mark,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure I understand your situation here. However, we should be able to help you out either way. If you'd like to change your mSecure account email address, please create a new ticket here on the website or email us at support@msevensoftware.com from the email address in question and let us know what email address you'd like to change your account to. 

Note: we cannot change the email address to an email account already in our mSecure account system.

Hi,
I need to change my recent purchased Pro License account email of jamcritt@bigpond.net.au to jamcritt@outlook.com.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

As I said, please create a ticket or email us at support@msevensoftware.com from the email address in question to get this started. You have to contact us from the email account in question so email us from jamcritt@bigpond.net.au if that is the account you need to edit/change.

Hi Eden,
I have sent an email to support@msevensoftware.com yesterday from jamcritt@bigpond.net.au and not sure if it has been received.
I will send another one now.
Thanks.
Mark

Hi Mark,

We don't work on the weekends. I respond on our forum throughout the whole week though. We'll get to your ticket/issue in the order it was received as soon as we get back on later today. 

I believe I sent the email from my new email. How will I know that it has been changed? How long does the change take

Hi Mary,

Emails are generally answered within one business day. However, emails received on Mondays and Tuesdays can take longer to be answered because we have to work through all the emails received during the weekend. We will reply to your email letting you know the changes were done or asking for more information if needed.

Login or Signup to post a comment