Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Password fonctionne sur Windows mais pas sur Mac

J'ai installé la version 5 sur Windows car la synchronisation entre mon Mac et Mon win10 n'a jamais fonctionné.

Mais le mot de passe utilisé sur Windows pour ouvrir le programme ne fonctionne pas sur mac. Quand j'essaie  le Sing up, il me dit que l'adresse Email existe déjà. je suis donc dans une impasse. merci de m'aider.

I installed(settled) the version 5 on Windows because the synchronization between my Mac and My win10 has never worked.

But the password used on Windows to open the program does not work on Mac. When I try "Sing up", he tells me that the email address already exists. thus I am in a dead end. Thank you for helping me.

Bonjour Patrick,
J'utilise Google Traduction, donc je suis désolé si ce courriel est difficile à comprendre.

Merci de nous avoir contactés, et je suis désolé pour le problème que vous rencontrez. Je dois demander, pourquoi essayez-vous de vous inscrire à un autre compte sur Mac au lieu d'essayer de vous connecter à votre compte existant?

---

Hi Patrick,

I am using Google Translate, so I am sorry if this email is difficult to understand.

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I have to ask, why are you trying to sign up for another account on Mac instead of trying to sign in to your existing account?

Login or Signup to post a comment