Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Remove my free trial & email

OK nothing in this support forum is telling me how to deactivate or remove my email remove free trial. Because I do not want to be paying for this monthly. Why is it so easy to set up something? But then when you want to go into your email account and deactivate on the free trial it wouldn’t let you. Please do not charge me after the free trial was over, because I will Report this’ll Better Business Bureau. It’s very unfair to the customers who are trying to cancel the free trial when they decide not to further this. Thanks

1 person has this question
I’m not using it. So remove my email
Will my email & free trial be removed? I have not used it or plan to. Like I said I thought free & not as a trial. Thanks I will expect it to be done.
Well I don’t have time to wait for a response, I’ve already removed the msecure app icon on my iPad. All I want to do is to make sure I’m not charged after free trial is over. Sorry for trouble but I have not use the app only to create an account. Thanks

What happens after the free trial?

After the free trial, your mSecure account will become a free mSecure account. You will not lose any of your mSecure information, and you’ll always have the ability to purchase a full license within mSecure itself or on our website.

With a free mSecure account, you’ll still be able to access your information as well as create and edit your mSecure records.

If you have sent us an email or new ticket requesting an account removal, your request will be handled in the order it was received. We take no payment information and there is no charge you have to worry about here.

I want to cancel this account. How?

I want to cancel this account. How?

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting us. Are you experiencing some type of issue with mSecure? If you are, I would be happy to help.

I joined for the wrong reason to the wrong site, sorry there, my error.

Can you also refund the $30 that you also took.

Thank you for your help and attention to this matter.

UncleBob Gilliam

texasbob61@gmail.com

I signed up by mistake and you also took $30 from me.

I did it but I messed up and I want out, please.

Robert N Gilliam

I did this totally in error. I made the mistake and I want out.

You also took $30 from me. I would also ask that it be refunded.

Thank you. My fault, not yours.

Robert N Gilliam

Hi Robert,

No problem at all. I see your request in our support system, so I'll respond to you via email.

I have long been using v4. If I try v5 and don't like it is there an easy way to revert back to v4 without losing all of my data?

Login or Signup to post a comment