Dropbox.com error 400

I sync my m-secure across my iPad and iPhone via Dropbox.

I am currently getting a Sync Error message that "The operation couldn't be completed.

dropbox.com error 400", but only on my iPhone.  There is no message on the ipad!

Anyone else have this problem?

Support

Hi Stig,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  Can you let me know what version of mSecure you are trying to use here? A Dropbox 400 error can be a few different kinds of issues. It could be that you need to unlink and relink your Dropbox account in the Sync Settings in mSecure, or if using the older versions of mSecure, you might need to make sure to update the app to a newer update.

You need mSecure 4.5.4 for iOS to sync via Dropbox if using the older version of mSecure.

I am using mSecure4, version 4.5.2 but not sure how long since the last iOs update.  How else can I update it?  My ipad is running 4.5.4

Support

Hi Stig,

mSecure 4.5.4 was released so that mSecure 4 could continue to use Dropbox syncing after the API (code) changes Dropbox made in late September of last year. Please update mSecure 4.5.2 to mSecure 4.5.4 in order to continue using Dropbox syncing in mSecure 4. To check for updates for apps, please open the App Store on your iOS device and check for updates. Please note that you will only see updates for mSecure 4 if using the Apple ID that you used to purchase the app with on the App Store.

Login or Signup to post a comment