Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Apple Watch - Selecting Items for Apple Watch Display

I am running version 5.5.3 (723) on my iPhone 8 plus with a Series 3 Apple Watch. 

I have enabled Apple Watch in mSecure Settings. 

How can I select which items I want to be available on my Apple Watch?  There seems to be no way to select which item(s) are displayed on the watch. 

mSecure shows only one item (a password that I don't really need available on my Apple watch) when I click on the app in the Apple Watch.   

1 person has this question

Hi Veronica,

Thank you for contacting us. You can select a record to be available on your Apple Watch by selecting a record in mSecure 5 on your iPhone 8 Plus and enabling the option to show the record on your Apple Watch.

I'm running into the same issue.  How exactly do ai "select a record" on my Phone?  I have the Apple Watch setting turned on, but right now there is only one record I can see on the watch.  

how do i select records to show up on watch

Hi James,

To add a record to your Apple Watch, select a record in mSecure 5, select to edit the record, and select the option to add it to your watch in the record edit screen. 

There doesn’t appear to be an option to pick Apple Watch when I enter edit mode. Not sure how to proceed .  Thanks 

I found it using my iPhone—it didn’t appear when i opened MSecure in iPad 

Hi James,

Your Apple Watch is meant to be used with your iPhone.  Our Apple Watch options will never be available on an iPad.  

Thank you! works like a charm. Glenn

That's great to hear @Glenn Tomas! Let us know should you need further assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment