Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Passwords

I created a new user id and password for mSecure5.  I can log into mSecure web but when I try to login using the same information on my iPhone it does not recognize the new password.  I had to reset it in mSecure Web. 

Hi Deanna,

Thank you for contacting us. What do you mean when you say that you can login into mSecure web? Are you saying you can login to this support website? If so, this support website is specifically for support and is in no way tied to our mSecure account system or app. This support website states that right in the login area.

That said, it looks like you created an account for the email you are using on this support website on Jan. 20th, 2018 and used the account on iOS and Windows. If you have forgotten your account password, you can go here to learn how to reset your mSecure account and create a new account password: https://support.msecure.com/support/solutions/articles/36000064228-account-reset

Login or Signup to post a comment