Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Printing database

I like to keep a copy of this database in printed form, loved in a safe, so that others may access it in case of my demise. However, the "Print" feature generates a list sorted by the name of the item. Is there a way to produce a sorted list by "Type" then "Name".

I could export into a CSV file and create my own, but that would be really tedious.

1 Person hat diese Frage

Hi Chris,

Thank you for contacting us. Our print feature will only print your records in an alphabetic order. Beyond that, you would need to export to a CSV file and format your information however you'd like. I'm sorry I don't have better news here. My suggestion for having your information accessible for loved ones in case of your demise would be to have a print out of your authentication email along with your account email and account password so that you're loved one's would be able to access your account directly in case of your passing. That would also make sure that the information they'd have access to would always be up to date. 

Kommentare zu dieser Diskussion sind jetzt geschlossen!