Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Free trail

Please cancel my free sccount

1 Person hat diese Frage

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for contacting us. There is nothing to cancel here. mSecure doesn't collect any payment information and will not charge you anything after you're trial period is over. 

I want to cancel this in app purchase. I can not locate a cancel feature.
How can I cancel this version ?

Hi S Taylor,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  I don't know what you mean here. There is no cancel feature for any in-app purchase you make on the App Store. I suppose that subscription services have a cancel feature, but we are not a subscription service. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund purchases from Apple's App Stores, because Apple does not give developers access to their customer's iTunes account to process refunds. However, you can request a refund directly from Apple instead.

Please visit this link - https://reportaproblem.apple.com

Sign in with your Apple ID, then you can click on the "Report a Problem" button next to the mSecure app. After clicking to report the problem, click the "Choose Problem" dropdown and select the "Didn't mean to purchase this item" option to let them know you would like a refund.

Please let us know if you have any other questions about this, and thank you very much for your time. 

I downloaded this app not realizing there is a free period and then I will have to pay. Will I be charged after the free period is over? I do not want to be paying for an app that I am not happy with and will not be using. How do I cancel this?

Hi Elena,

Thank you for contacting us. You are not charged for an mSecure license unless you tap/click on a button to make a purchase. Neither mSeven Software nor iTunes will not automatically charge you for something without you confirming the purchase is ok first.

It sounds like you may have run into some troubles using mSecure. Is there something I can help you with? If not, can you let me know what were not happy with in the app? Was there some functionality you were hoping for that isn't provided in mSecure?

I note that after my free trial finished and I want to continue with the pro I have to pay £25.99. My brother thinks he was only £5.99. Was that just a special offer?

Hi Fi,

The upgrade price for mSecure 5 was 66% for current customers when it was first released. Since that time, we can now offer existing customers a 50% discount of the price. If my currency conversion is correct, that would lead to a cost of 11.21 pounds (not including VAT). Do you want to take advantage of that discount?

Yes please Mike ,I would like take advantage of that offer. How do I go about this? 

This is no problem at all. To get the discount, you can purchase a Pro license at 50% off on our site: https://www.msecure.com/pricing/?coupon=CL50OFF

When you load that page, you'll see the current sale price of $19.99 is displayed, which is 33% off the normal price. However, after you click one of the buttons to purchase, you'll see that the 50% discount has been applied, and the price will be $14.99 instead.

Be sure to enter the same email address you are using for your mSecure 5 account. If you don't, a new account will be created, and the license will be applied to it, which always creates a lot of confusion.

That’s it done. Thanks Mike

Your welcome Fi! Thank you very much for your time, and please let us know should you need further assistance.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen