mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Missing Icons

I use my laptop as the "Main Computer" to sync devices to. When I sync my phone to it, only about 2/3's of the icons show up. I have tried manually syncing many times, but they do not update on my phone to what I have on the computer. One phone is missing 42 icons, the other is missing 58 icons. Everything else seems to have synced fine. Any ideas what I need to do?

1 person has this problem

Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you're experiencing. I'm not sure exactly what is happening here. There is a icon issue on our Android version that will be fixed soon in the next mSecure 5 update. However, i'm not sure if that's the issue here. 

You can check to see if that's the issue by uninstalling mSecure 5 from your Android, deleting the Icons folder from the mSecure5 folder in your device's internal storage. (Internal storage/mSecure5/icons), and reinstalling mSecure 5. After a Wi-Fi syncing is complete, you should hopefully have all the icons sync in as they should. If not, the icon issue I mentioned earlier will be fixed very soon.

Hi

Just to say that I also have this problem of missing icons (some, but not all!) when I wifi sync my Android phone (a Samsung Galaxy core prime running Android v5.02) to my main computer that is running Win10.

I should have added that all the 'stock' default icons of msecure appear on my Android phone, but only some of the edited icons (i.e. icons from your server or custom icons) appear after the sync with my main Win10 computer

It's the exact same for me as it is for John. I have a Note 8 running Android 8.0.0 trying to sync up with Windows 10. Let me know if you need any other information from me.

Login or Signup to post a comment