Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Upgrade auf 5

Moin, ich habe gerade für viel Geld auf die neueste Version von mSecure geupgraded. Leider wurden bei dem direkten Import der Daten (iOS) keine Anlagen/Photos übernommen, zumindest sind diese nicht anzeigbar. Ich benötige diese dringend und bitte um Hilfe. Dankeschön

Translated: Moin, I've just upgraded to the latest version of mSecure for a lot of money. Unfortunately no attachments / photos were taken over with the direct import of the data (iOS), at least these are not displayable. I urgently need it and ask for help. Thank you very much

Hi Christian,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I'll do everything I can to help you get it straightened out. I'm not sure why your information was not transferred automatically, but it should be no problem to do it manually. To import your existing information into mSecure 5, you can follow these steps on your iOS device:

1. Open the old mSecure app on your device, and unlock the app using TouchID or by entering your password
  2. Tap the settings icon in the bottom toolbar
  3. Tap "Email Backup" to create a new backup of your data
  4. In the "To" field, enter an email address that you have access to in the "Mail" app on your iOS device, then tap "Send" in the top right to send the email backup
  5. Open the Mail app on your device, and find the email with your backup file attached
  6. Tap on the attachment, then tap "Copy to mSecure"  NOTE: Since you are still running mSecure 4.5 on your iOS device, there will be 2 "Copy to mSecure" icons. Tap the one that has the new, dark blue background behind the key logo.
  7. After mSecure 5 is opened, use TouchID or enter your password to unlock the app
  8. Tap the red "Restore" button when prompted

After you have completed these steps, you should now see all of your existing information in mSecure 5. If you are using one of the app's sync features, within a minute or two, all of the data that was just restored should sync over to all your devices running mSecure 5 and signed in to the same account.

Was your data restored and synced over to your other devices? 

Translated:

Hallo Christian,
Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich mit uns in Verbindung gesetzt haben, und es tut mir leid, dass Sie das Problem haben. Ich werde alles tun, um dir zu helfen, es zu klären. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, warum Ihre Informationen nicht automatisch übertragen wurden, aber es sollte kein Problem sein, dies manuell zu tun. Um Ihre vorhandenen Informationen in mSecure 5 zu importieren, können Sie diese Schritte auf Ihrem iOS-Gerät ausführen:

1. Öffnen Sie die alte mSecure App auf Ihrem Gerät und entsperren Sie die App mit TouchID oder durch Eingabe Ihres Passworts
  2. Tippen Sie auf das Einstellungssymbol in der unteren Symbolleiste
  3. Tippen Sie auf "Email Backup", um eine neue Sicherung Ihrer Daten zu erstellen
  4. Geben Sie im Feld "An" eine E-Mail-Adresse ein, auf die Sie in der App "Mail" auf Ihrem iOS-Gerät zugreifen können, und tippen Sie rechts oben auf "Senden", um die E-Mail-Sicherung zu senden
  5. Öffnen Sie die Mail-App auf Ihrem Gerät und suchen Sie die E-Mail mit Ihrer angehängten Sicherungsdatei
  6. Tippen Sie auf den Anhang und dann auf "Copy to mSecure". HINWEIS: Da Sie auf Ihrem iOS-Gerät immer noch mSecure 4.5 ausführen, wird es zwei "Copy to mSecure" -Symbole geben. Tippen
  7. Sie auf das Symbol mit dem neuen, dunkelblauen Hintergrund hinter dem Schlüssel-Logo.
  8. Nachdem mSecure 5 geöffnet wurde, verwenden Sie die TouchID oder geben Sie Ihr Passwort ein, um die App zu entsperren
  9. Tippen Sie auf die rote Schaltfläche "Wiederherstellen", wenn Sie dazu aufgefordert werden

Nachdem Sie diese Schritte ausgeführt haben, sollten Sie alle vorhandenen Informationen in mSecure 5 sehen. Wenn Sie eine der Synchronisierungsfunktionen der App verwenden, sollten alle Daten, die gerade wiederhergestellt wurden, innerhalb einer oder zwei Minuten mit allen synchronisiert werden Ihre Geräte führen mSecure 5 aus und melden sich bei demselben Konto an.

Wurden Ihre Daten wiederhergestellt und mit Ihren anderen Geräten synchronisiert?

Login or Signup to post a comment