Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Recobrar contraseña

Necesito un link para recuperar mi contraseña

1 person has this question

ok todo

Hola Ramiro

Gracias por contactarnos. No estoy seguro de qué quiere decir aquí cuando solicita un enlace para recuperar su contraseña. ¿Estás diciendo que has olvidado tu contraseña y que necesitas cambiarla? Si es así, en mSecure, no hay forma de cambiar la contraseña sin antes poder desbloquear la aplicación. Dado que los datos almacenados en la aplicación están encriptados, y dado que no adquirimos su contraseña, no hay forma de que los datos se desencripten si no se conoce la contraseña actual.

Puedo ayudar con el restablecimiento de su cuenta, pero si eso se hace, todos los datos almacenados en mSecure serán destruidos. ¿Quieres que te envíe las instrucciones para restablecer tu cuenta Ramiro?

---

Hi Ramiro,

Thank you for contacting us. I am not sure what you mean here when you ask for a link to recover your password. Are you saying you have forgotten your password and you need to change it? If so, in mSecure, there is no way to change the password without first being able to unlock the app. Since the data stored in the app is encrypted, and since we don't acquire your password, there is no way for the data to be decrypted if the current password is not known.

I can help with the resetting of your account, but if that is done, all of the data stored in mSecure will be destroyed. Do you want me to send you the instructions for resetting your account Ramiro?

Login or Signup to post a comment