Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

After Reset Account says invalid username or password

I keep having this problem, every time I try to use mSecure for more than a month. I paid for a years worth of this app, after having a couple weeks of great experience. Then after paying for it, I lost my password, and I had to reset, and since then I’ve been having problem after problem after problem with this. Any help someone can give me would be greatly appreciated my frustration level is through the roof. Thank you!

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. When did you last change your account password? Our system shows an account password change for the  justpinkfloydboyz at icloud dot com on 07-20-2019 02:13:53 UTC. Have you attempted to change your account password more recently than that? If so, how did you try doing an account reset? I've found that some customers attempt to use our Reset account email more than once. Unfortunately, or fortunately, that will not work. In order to go through an account reset, you must go to the account reset link and request a new account reset email: https://www.msecure.com/request_password_start

my password will not work on my new phone in spite of the password com

ing directly from my iCloud keychain where i saved it

Hi Cynthia. Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the delayed response. Were you able to get your password working for mSecure?

Login or Signup to post a comment