Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

How to print records

Please help me print out my records thank you.

1 person has this question

Hi Sue,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. Please use this guide to learn how to print out your mSecure information: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064669

Is there a way to print the records as there was in V5?  What I mean is that in V5 you can print 2 columns per sheet in a readable sized print. In  V6 the  print is very small. In addition, even if I select "2 up", it only prints in one column. The problem  that bothers me the most is the small print. 

I would love to have V5 back to print. I tried reinstalling V5 and would have even re-entered all of the data into V5. Could not reinstall it.

Any suggestions?

Hi Gary,

The printing shouldn't be different in v6. I'm not sure which platform you are using, but the actual printing of the data is determined by the print settings in the OS. If you could tell me what type of computer you're using, I can look into this further to see if I can figure out what's happening.

Oh, also, it's no longer possible to install v5, because v6 is a direct upgrade of the previous version of the app.

using version six and I cannot get anything to print. How do you print period I click print and it blinks and does nothing

I also need to know which platform you are using (the computer's type).

Mike,

No problem. I found a work around to adjust the printed character size. It's not in the print functions of V6.

Gary

Thank you for the update @Gary! It's good to hear you were able to get the font size changed for the printing.

Login or Signup to post a comment