Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Android Face Unlock

Will you please add face unlock available in Android 10? The new Pixel 4 replaced the finger print reader with the new face unlock feature. Now I must enter my password everytime I want to access mSecure.

Hi Ray,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. We are currently working on an update to the Android app to add the new Biometric API for face unlock on Android and a dark theme for the app as well. We hope to have the update out shortly after Thanksgiving. We are sorry about any inconvenience not having the new Biometric API might have caused. 

Thank you for the response Eden! Glad to hear it is on the works.

I have the same question.  Has a solution been released yet for Android?  If not, what is the ETA?

Thank you.

Hi guys,

Now I do have information about this. We are just about done with the update. The update will include a dark mode and the new biometric unlock options. We hope to have the update out either today (unfortunately unlikely) or by the middle of next week. Thank you so much for your patients here! 

Login or Signup to post a comment