Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

mSecure 5 Installed to a Wrong computer

I am a user of mSecure3 to this day.

Bought mSecure 5 for my wife as a gift and used her email address (among others) thinking that her credentials should be tied to this purchase.  I used my laptop for this purchase (her personal laptop is still running  Win7 OS).  Since she's using her company's laptop for her day-to-day work, I couldn't use it to download the application.  The link to download the application was provided after completing my purchase.  To my horror, the Microsoft play store automatically installed the application into my laptop which I didn't plan in doing it.  Before I remove/uninstall mSecure from my laptop,  please help . .

Question1:  How can I give her the mSecure 5?

Question2:  If unable to gift this to her, how do I get a refund?

Hi Ernie,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issues you are running into here.

With regards to your first question, mSecure is only able to be installed  on computers running Windows 10, since older versions of Windows don't support installing UWP apps from the Windows store. Does your wife need to run mSecure on a Windows 7 computer, or are you wanting to install it on her work computer? If you want to install it on her work computer, is it running Windows 10?

If your wife is unable to make use of mSecure, we can process a refund for you. It looks like you purchased the license using your "bcordero524@gmail.com" email address, correct?

Login or Signup to post a comment