Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Msecure and safari MacOs extension

Hi,

I see a post from 2 years ago saying you are working on an extension for Msecure to sue with Macos Safari. I am now at 5.7.2 version and still no extension available. Can you please prioritise this or explain what the problem is? This makes Msecure much less attractive on Macos

3 people have this problem

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting us. We are currently hard at work on mSecure 6, and it already has extensions implemented. For the first release, it may only have support for Chrome, Firefox and Edge (just chrome in different skin). If Safari is not supported, it will be prioritized after the first release of v6. We are getting very close to our first beta release. Right now we are in the middle of heave internal testing.

I have the same request as Michael!

Can you improve mSecure 5 to provide the extension for Safari?

I have the same request as Michael!

Can you improve mSecure 5 to provide the extension for Safari?

@Ketens-Dufour In mSecure 6, which will be released as soon as possible after beta testing closes, we have MacOS Password AutoFill support implemented. This will make it possible to auto-fill your credentials from mSecure into your online accounts. Down the road, we will be porting over the full browser extension that will be available in Chrome in the first v6 release over to Safari, so you will not able to be able to auto-fill but you will be able to auto-capture data as well.

@Mike Very good, but when do you plan to release this version 6? And what will be your conditions for those who have been supporting you for a long time?
@Mike very good, but when do you plan to release this version 6? And what will be your conditions for those who have been supporting you for a long time (before V5)?

@Ketens-Dufour mSecure 6 will be moving over to a subscription model, but for those who have purchased a v5 Pro license, they will have access to all of the features in v5 at no additional cost. At some point in time in the future, a subscription will be required, but no payment will be required for our v5 users when the app is released.

Thank you for this information, I am waiting for version 6 with great enthusiasm and interest ... I wish you a good day

No problem at all @Kestens-Dufour. Please let us know should you have other questions about mSecure!

Login or Signup to post a comment