Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Told I can update to V5 Pro then unable to do it

Your website clearly stated that those who do not yet have a v5 pro licence could buy one (see last sentence in attached photo). This then allows access to a no cost Essentials subscription. I had not yet completed purchasing my v5 pro licence, then my app upgraded. I am now unable to purchase a v5 pro licence in the app and there is no option on your website to purchase it. 

I have been trying to resolve this matter for weeks through support tickets which are still pending. It 
is now urgent as my v6 trial will soon end.

I would like you to specifically arrange a way for me to purchase a v5 pro licence (as your website clearly told me I could), so I can access the no cost Essentials subscription. I will not be purchasing a subscription, I am only prepared to pay a one time purchase.

I need this resolved before I lose access to my passwords when the trial ends. As a loyal customer of 10 years, I am very disappointed in the way this has been handled and the position I have now been put in. 

Thank you.

image0.png

Hi Sam,

I just responded to you via email, so you should be able to make the purchase. Please let me know via email if you need further assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment