Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Restore após alteração de password

Por ter alterado o Face ID e não me lembrar da password da App, tive de alterar a dita password. Agora ao tentar fazer o “restore” de “backups” que estão no iPhone ou no iCloud pede-me uma password que eu já não sei. Qual a solução? Obrigado.

Olá Fernando,

Obrigado por nos contactar, e lamento o problema que está a sentir aqui. Respondi ao seu outro post num tópico diferente, por isso vou colar essa resposta aqui juntamente com alguma informação adicional em português, utilizando o tradutor DeepL.

Quando a informação de identificação facial é alterada nas Definições do iOS, toda a informação de segurança para aplicações de terceiros é apagada do dispositivo. Isto é feito de propósito para que alguém não consiga obter o seu dispositivo num estado desbloqueado, alterar as definições de identificação facial, e depois utilizar a nova face que adicionam para ter acesso aos seus dados mSecure.

Infelizmente, não há maneira de lhe dizer qual é a sua palavra-passe, quer para a sua conta, quer para um dado ficheiro de segurança. Para que a informação armazenada em mSecure seja o mais segura possível, mSeven Software não adquire a password do nosso cliente nem a informação armazenada na sua conta mSecure, pelo que não há maneira de recuperarmos qualquer um desses itens. Além disso, a fim de evitar que a sua informação seja acedida sem a sua permissão, não é possível contornar ou alterar a password de uma conta quando mSecure não aceita a password que o utilizador está a introduzir.

Tem alguma ideia sobre qual poderá ser a palavra-passe? Se sim, uma coisa que tem ajudado alguns clientes nesta situação é tentar algumas substituições de letra para as tentativas de senha. Qualquer que seja a palavra-passe, é possível que tenha utilizado substituições de números e/ou caracteres especiais como digitando $ para S ou 3 para E. Esperemos que isto possa ajudá-lo a encontrar a combinação correcta de caracteres para a sua palavra-passe.

---

Hi Fernando,

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing here. I answered your other post in a different thread, so I will paste that response here along with some added information in Portuguese using the DeepL translator.

When the Face ID information is changed in iOS’s Settings, all of the security information for 3rd party apps is deleted from the device. This is done on purpose so someone cannot get hold of your device in an unlocked state, change the Face ID settings, and then use the new face they add to get access to your mSecure data.

Unfortunately, there is no way for us to tell you what your password is for either your account or a given backup file. In order for the information stored in mSecure to be as secure as possible, mSeven Software doesn't acquire our customer's password or the information stored in their mSecure account, so there is no way for us to retrieve either of those items. Also, in order to keep your information from being accessed without your permission, it is not possible to bypass or change an account's password when mSecure is not accepting the password the user is entering.

Do you have any ideas as to what the password could be? If so, one thing that has helped some customers in this situation is trying some letter substitutions for the password attempts. Whatever the password may be, it's possible you used number and/or special character substitutions like typing $ for S or 3 for E. Hopefully this can aid you in finding the correct combination of characters for your password.

Hello Mike,

But it doesn't make sense that after regaining access to the APP (after proving it's ME) that I can't access MY backup files.

This POSSIBLE situation should have an ALERT when purchasing/installing the app.

Thank you.

Regards.

(by DeepL)

Hi Fernando,

I do not understand what you are saying here. The backup files that are created are secured with the password you were using to unlock the mSecure app when the backup was created. I do not know how you got access to your account, but having access to the account does not mean that you know the password that was used to encrypt the data stored in the backup file you have. In the end, accessing the account has no connection to being able to restore data from a backup file.

Login or Signup to post a comment