Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Merge accounts

Was forced to this change and to change passwords now none of my stuff accounts, address , passwords etc are there. Will not accept the new password and I need all my info. This is awful

Hi Renee,

I don't know what is happening here. You have not been forced into anything in mSecure, so starting out you message this way doesn't help me understand what's happening. If you chose to upgrade to mSecure 6 from an older version of the app, then I'm sure I'll be able to help. However, I need to know exactly what happened, and I need specific information about your situation. What version of mSecure were you using before? Do you still have the old version installed on a device, and are you able to see your information in that app? Before you upgraded, did you make backup? If you did, do you have access to that backup?

If you are upgrading to mSecure 6, the process to do so is very simple. If you were using mSecure 5, you simply install mSecure 6, and the upgrade is done. You just open mSecure 6, and your data is there. If you were using mSecure 4 or 3 on a desktop computer, then you have to create an account, because the older version didn't connect to an account system, and as you set up the app, you are asked to import your data from the old app. Since the process is that straightforward, before I have specific information from you about what's happening, I cannot help.

Also, I see you posted in 2 other threads. I deleted those posts so we can keep all our correspondence in this one thread moving forward.

Login or Signup to post a comment