Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Have lost all confidence with Msecure on a Mac

Seriously, have no confidence with Secure.  It now no longer works with n Mac running Monterey . It only works with IOS.  I brought it for a Mac.  So disappointed in an app that  worked extremely well only to find that it just stops working.  Complete waste of time and money.  

I'm not sure what you mean here. mSecure runs perfectly on macOS Monterey. I can't do much with what you've given me, but if you can tell me what's happening, I can probably help you very quickly.

Hi

When I have to login to something online Secure pops up and I have to enter a password which should enable the login to autofill to enter details.  It doesn't happen.  In settings autofill has been selected but it doesn't work

What do you mean when you say "It doesn't happen"? Do you mean that you never see the pop up for getting your credentials auto-filled, or are you saying that you see the pop-up to enter your password, but then you enter it and it doesn't auto-fill your information? This is a complicate part of the app to figure out what's going wrong, because there are multiple technologies working together. I have no doubt I'll be able to get everything working, but it could take some time to get on the same page with you, so I do ask for your patience as I gather the information I need.

Also, are you using Safari for web browser, or are you using Chrome? Did the password auto-fill feature ever work for you?

One more thing, I tried to find an account with the email address you are using here in the forum, but I couldn't find one. I'm going to need to look up your account, so if you could provide your email, that will make it possible for me to find it.

Login or Signup to post a comment