Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

Allow tags to be used as quick filters (Apple phones/iPads)

This is a request from years ago but wanted to get back on the list for a new release.

Currently its possible to store quick filers at the top of the screen (iPhone/iPad) but the quick filters are only record types - I'm probably not alone as not using record types - all my records are considered logins - so this is wasted space.

It would be very useful to be able to select from my top 5 favourite tags instead of record types.

Hi Andy,

Thank you very much for the feedback! I will get this on our development radar, because it's our goal to create a much more robust tab bar experience on the main view. I'm hopeful we can at least get custom tag filters for the tab bar in 6.2, but I can't promise this will happen.

I'll be talking about this more with our development team in our meeting on Tuesday, so I'll have more information after that meeting. If I don't get back to you in this thread, please don't hesitate to post again, and I'll provide an update for you on what was decided.

Login or Signup to post a comment