Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

New Features release?

Hi Mike,

Haven't spoken in a while, which is a good thing from a support point of view :-) The app is running beautifully across all my devices. I just wanted to ask if you have any timescales for any new feature. For me personally the ones that are of interest are:

1) Customisation of Quick Filters on Windows client. I know you have already responded on another message to say this was not a high priority one, but I thought I'd just note my continued interest.

2) Linking of records e.g. Insurance account to the relevant  payment card. Maybe take it a step further and a filter on upcoming expiry dates (doesn't have to be payment cards, can be anything with an expiry date)

Loving the app as usual.

Thanks.

Hi Ai, it's great to hear from you! For the first feature, that is definitely on our features list. I'm not sure yet when it will be implemented, but it's there. I have a feeling it will be sooner rather than later, however, because we have already done some work in expanding the "Quick Filter" functionality for iOS and Android. I'm not sure if it will be ready for 6.2, but work has been done to add support for choosing tags as well as templates for those filters, which means you could tap one of the filters and get all records with a particular tag you have chosen. Not that mobile and desktop apps have to be perfectly aligned in functionality, but we typically do keep them similar, so I would expect to see the quick filters for desktop get updated as well.

For the record linking, we have been wanting to do this for some time, but there are other features that have taken priority. This one is going to take a lot of time to develop, so I would not expect it before 6.3 which we plan to release later this year. Also, I think this feature will morph quite a bit as we plan and develop it, because there are so many places to go with it. One thing we always talk about with the record linking is a notification feature, because the record linking feature arose from the need to have quick access to the credit cards used for different online accounts. So it's natural to not only get quick access to those cards but to also be warned ahead of time when one of those cards is about to expire. On top of that, the filtering on expiration date is a good idea to, as it gives those who want to be proactive an easy way to check and make updates to their account information.

Thanks again for the feedback Ai, and please never hesitate to chime in on the forum!

Thanks for your time in responding Mike, appreciate the information as always. Look forward to future developments!

Login or Signup to post a comment