Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

Knowledge Base Forums Submit a ticket

how to get your darn app on my new phone. Do you have a pleasure in making people's lives more annoying?

how to get your darn app on my new phone. Do you have a pleasure in making people's lives more annoying?

Hi Jean,

We don't, in fact, take any pleasure in annoying our customers, as that would be a pretty terrible business model.

If it's simply installing mSecure, all you need to do is open the either the App Store app (iOS) or the Play app (Android) then search for mSecure and download it. If you're having trouble with something else, please provide more details, like what type of device it is, if you're seeing any error messages, what happens when you go through a particular sequence of events. I won't be able to help if you don't tell me exactly what's going wrong.

I apologize because I figured out how to do it, following  your suggestion. But yesterday I got too many links sending me to a page to start a new account. No one suggested to just download te app. 

I will change my comments about Msecure, because of you.

Thank you for your help.

Jean Renoux

No problem at all Jean, and than you for updating your comments. Please do let me know if you need further assistance.

Login or Signup to post a comment