Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

mSecure 6

In a recent reply on the Feature Requests section of the Forum it was announced that mSecure 6 would be available soon and that major enhancements we have been waiting for would not be implemented in mSecure 5.

Will mSecure 6 be considered a completely new product? Will existing customers be expected to pay for this new product in order to get any enhancements?

Will mSecure 5 remain available? Will it still be maintained with bug fixes and security issues?

Will the databases be compatible between these products?

Are there any other implications for existing loyal customers?

3 personas les gusta esta idea

I'm so disappointed that mSecure V6 will be a subscription based. Please reconsider this decision before the final release of V6. 

@Ahmed Thank you for the feedback on v6. Remember that if you have a v5 Pro license, you don't lose any of the functionality you paid for if you don't sign up for a subscription when v6 is released. Hopefully everything is mapped out in the email we sent to the beta testers, but if not, let me know and I'll answer any questions you have.

Hi,

Can I become a beta tester for version 6?

I'm a long time user from version 3.x to 5.x.

Is there any documentation on the features in version 6?

I hear it's a subscription model. How will that work?

How does this affect backup to Dropbox as version 5 supports?

thanks,

Steve

Hi,

thanks,

Steve

Hi,

thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thank you for contacting us. I can get you on the beta test list for the different platforms you use. What I need first though is a list of the different devices you use, along with the email address you use to sign in to the App Stores for each platform.

Also, I just sent you a link to the email we sent out to our testers. It goes over the business model changes as well as features in the app and how to download it.

Hey Steve, I just tried to send you the link to the beta release email, but our mail delivery system threw a permanent error when trying to deliver to your email address. Do you have a different email address I can send that link to?

Shouldn’t this conversation take place in the private message area and not post my email address to the public?
I have a ticket number. Can you remove my email address from this public thread?

Hi Steven,

That's no problem at all...I should have asked before posting it. Sorry about that. I'll respond to you in our email support system, then we can jump back in the forum when we're talking about issues in the app specifically.

Hi,

Any update on when v6 is out for a public release? Is the Beta going well? Not pushing, but just looking forward to the new version coming out :-)

@Ai The beta is going well, but our efforts have been sidetracked having to deal with issues arising in the old mSecure app after recent iOS updates. We are back to full speed now on the v6 beta, and we are pushing to have it ready by the end of August. As we get closer to release, we will be sending out email to our v5 users letting them know the release close and providing details on the new version of the app.

Thanks for the update Mike, looking forward to it! Good luck

No problem at all @Ai. Thank you and take care!

I've been with mSeven and mSecure for many, many years.  I've only recent (past year) finally moved to 5 pro.  I'm reading here that 6 will become a subscription?  Hopefully you will also continue the model which has kept me from jumping, namely, once and done pricing like you've always offered.  Two options, no problem.  I have to say, if it is subscription only, you're entering dangerous waters and will lose an advantage against the other guys (e.g., 1Password).

Is there any information about 6 that can be read ahead of it's release.  5 was such a troubling launch and adoption period...I'd like to evaluate as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario