Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Password

Hi I forget my password and i cant upgraid to the knew version that i pay for it.

2 personnes ont le même problème

Hi Moshe,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. If you have forgotten your account's password, you can go here to troubleshoot your issues: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000019923-forgot-your-msecure-account-password-

I have my password, but I need to download a new password managager but I dont want to pay a new fee

Will you answer my question?

Hi Greg,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I believe another of our support agents already contacted you via email, so he should be able to help find a solution to the problem you are experiencing here.

I know my password. It will not work! I just transferred to a new phone. This is the third time with this issue. I am sick of it. Now I have to enter all that info AGAIN???

@Christine I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing. One thing we do know is that mSecure can't change the password out from under you. If the password isn't working to sign you in to your account, it's not the right password for the account. However, it may be possible to fix the problem if I have more information from you. If you just transferred over to a new phone, do you still have access to the old device by chance? If you do, are you still able to open mSecure on that device and view your information?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire