Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Font size

How do I increase the font size of my mSecure 5 from default size to large. I just can't find how to this. Am I missing something?

1 personne a le même problème

Hi Frank

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  mSecure 5 displays fonts according to your device's settings. To increase to font size in mSecure 5, you'll have to increase the font size for your device.

Android > Settings > Accessibility > Vision > Screen zoom and font > Change Font Size

I'm sorry, but the response given here is completely unacceptable.  While the general font size on a device may be suitable for most purposes , if a certain app requires the flexibility to enlarge the viewport as requested, it shouldn't require a change to the overall device settings as a result of which all apps would be affected.

I agree with the OP that the fontsize in Msecure is often too small to properly read back the recorded information; this is especially true when it comes to complicated passwords that are much harder to accurately read then common words.

It can't be too hard to implement this functionality and I would think that it would be very much appreciated by a large number of your users.

Thank you

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire