Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Password

Changed password still can’t open my account

Hi Serena,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. When you say you changed your password, can you explain how you did that? Did you reset your account on our website?

Also, please let me know what has led you to this place where you need help with with your password. Provide all the context you can about what is happening, and I should be able to help. For example, are you you trying to upgrade to mSecure 5 from an older version of the app?

Mike:  I want to cancel this effort/account and start a new one...is that possible?

@Fred I'm not sure what you mean here. I checked for an account using the email address you are using here in the forum, and I was able to find one. Not only that, it has a license applied to it, so I'm not sure why you would want to create a new account. Can you describe your situation in more detail so I can figure out the best way to help?

Thanks Mike.  I am unable to access my account.   No success when I try to change password.  Can you give me  some help with new password?

@Fred I'll be able to help you, but first I need a bit more information. Are you a new user of mSecure, or have you been using the older version of the app? If you have been using the older version, I assume you are trying to upgrade and transfer your existing information into mSecure 5. Is that correct?

If so, can you confirm for me that you can open mSecure and view your information in the old mSecure app on at least one device?

If you can view your information in the old app, what device or devices are you running the older version of the app, and on which one are you able to view all your information?

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento