Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Sync not working anymore after update to mSecure 6

Hi, 

I bought mSecure 5 in the Mac App store. I updated to mSecure 6 when it was released since I got an email promising to keep all the features present in mSecure 5, namely:

"We want to make sure you know how valuable you are to us, so as an mSecure 5 Pro user, you won't lose any features you paid for in V5, even if you decide subscriptions aren't for you. "

After a while, mSecure 6 stopped syncing between devices. Is syncing one of the features I can keep from mSecure 5? If not, I would like a downgrade to keep using this feature. Thanks for your help!

Hi Nacho,

Thank you for contacting us. I checked your account, and you do have an mSecure 5 Pro license, which means you should have access to all of the features you had in mSecure 5, and that includes syncing. First, can you open mSecure, tap on the Menu button in the top left corner, then tap Settings? After you are in the Settings, tap Account Settings. What email address do you see, and does the app say it is an Essentials account?

Also, what do you mean when you say mSecure isn't syncing? Do you see any error messages when you use the app?

Hi Mike,  thank you for your message. It's working now after not working for a long while. I didn't change anything, so I don't know why it suddenly works. Anyhow, thanks for your message. 

No problem at all Nacho. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

I have a mSecure 6 on both my iPhone and my Mac. I have tried everything mSecure suggests to sync them either through Wi-Fi or iCloud. They are not syncing!  Someone please help me figure this out!

Hi Flip,

I see that you are working with Nick, another mSecure support rep, via email, and that will be the best route to get this issue resolved. He'll be responding to you again today, so please be looking forward to his email.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento