Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

Unable to login windows 11

long time licensed user - MSecure 6 - latest version.  

Just downloaded and reinstalled it and am still unable to login in windows.

"Signing in to your account" spins for a few minutes, then fails.

Have you changed password requirements lately?  My password was rather weak for ease of typing on a physically secured PC.

Obviously, this is unacceptable.

Still working on my phone, but I don't know for how long.

2 persone hanno questo problema

Please delete this topic.  Moving to a ticket.

Hi James,

I'm having the same issue and just had to open a ticket as well.

As I have two mobile devices that are still logged in, I tried to change the password on one of them and got a 'network error' message, so can only assume it's server related on Msecure's side.

I hope they're able to sort it for us.

All right then.  I guess there's some comfort in not being the only one!

Having the same issue on fresh install on windows 11 . Another thing is I requested the QR Code ("send succesfully") but this has never arrived.

I also tried that Jaap, with the same result

I'm having the same issue on fresh install windows 11. 

In case support see this before my ticket, same issue as mentioned above, but I'm on Windows 10

Yup, same problem on Windows 10. My Android version on my phone is working, but I even tried uninstall/re-download and no luck. Ticket submitted/

Has anyone who has *NOT YET* tried to reinstall (which won't work) tried to disconnect/air-gap their computer and see if it lets you log in then?

It seems insane that it's actually forcing a network connection to authenticate, instead of handling that locally.

@Everone Thank you for contacting us about this issue. Unfortunately, we experienced a full server outage today (Monday, Feb 12th), and it's caused problems like you're reporting here. The good news is, the issue has been resolved, so everything should now be working correctly. We're very sorry for the inconvenience you've all experienced.

Can you check really quick to make sure everything is working now? If any of you are still experiencing a problem, please let me know and I'll look into it immediately.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento