Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure Support

base di conoscenza Invia un biglietto

HELP!!! unable to log in via browser or app on Windows 11 23H2 22631.3085

login says "bad request"  App also fails

I'm getting the same thing - Windows Apps will not launch, BAD Request on website - YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Windows 11 and Windows 10 "server error" on sync.  Using mSecure Cloud and android phone.

Also if I click on the icon beside setting it just runs an runs then I get a Server Error from you.

Pin would not work had to dig for password.  Changed Pin on Microsoft not when I log in with the PIN it sits and sits before it logs in to mSecure.

Anything I can do here? 

7817-360-2317

I can't  believe it is taking this long.  I wonder if anyone is home in Tech Support???

@Everone Unfortunately, we experienced a full server outage today (Monday, Feb 12th), and it's caused problems like you're reporting here. The good news is, the issue has been resolved, so everything should now be working correctly. We're very sorry for the inconvenience you've all experienced.

Can you check really quick to make sure everything is working now? If any of you are still experiencing a problem, please let me know and I'll look into it immediately.

Accedi o Iscrivitiper pubblicare un commento