Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Sync data between two MSecure accounts

I have entered data on my MSecure account (Pro) and have it synced on my IPhone and IPad. My husband has his own MSecure account (Pro) and IPhone and IPad. I want to sync my data to his devices so I don’t have to re-enter everything. I have MSecure set up in the ICloud.

1 Person hat dieses Problem

Hi Karen,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  There's no way to share or sync between two separate mSecure accounts. However, your husband can create a backup file and you can restore from that backup file if you'd simply like to start off with whatever information your husband currently has in his account. Here's a guide that shows you how to back and restore in mSecure 5 for iOS: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/articles/36000064291

Beyond that, if you would like to always keep everything in sync with the exact same mSecure information, you'd need to either continuously backup and restore or simply use the same mSecure account on all of your devices. However, please note that iCloud syncing also requires you use the same iCloud account so you would need to switch to a different sync option even if using the same mSecure account on all devices.

Please let me know if you have any other questions here.

Sync win 10 with Android phone
I have ot loaded on laptop (win10) and android phone but cannot sync.

Hi Bill,

It looks like you're trying to use Dropbox syncing. Is that correct? If so, did you link your mSecure apps to the same Dropbox account?

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen