Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

mSecure-Unterstützung

Purchased Premium but app shows still Essential

On March 18, I upgraded to MSecure Premium.  My app is still reflecting my status as being an Essentials Account.  It is now April 19 and my account is still Essentials.  I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app.  It is still Essentials.  Please advise.

3 Personen haben dieses Problem

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing here. You may be experiencing something a couple of other customers have run into where mSecure doesn't get the subscription applied to it when you make the purchase through the app. We're currently working on a build to fix the issue when it happens. Can you send us an email at "support@msevensoftware.com" with the same subject you have for this post, and then let me know here in the forum after you send it? I'll get back to you after I see the email.

Mr. Reilley, I just sent the email as you requested.  Please Advise.  Thanks.

Mike Reilley

Hi Clayton,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing here. You may be experiencing something a couple of other customers have run into where mSecure doesn't get the subscription applied to it when you make the purchase through the app. We're currently working on a build to fix the issue when it happens. Can you send us an email at "support@msevensoftware.com" with the same subject you have for this post, and then let me know here in the forum after you send it? I'll get back to you after I see the email.

Hi Clayton,

I checked the email, and I think everything's good now. Is that right, or are you still needing help here?

I'm experiencing the same issue

@Christopher I'm not seeing any subscription at all on your account, which is different from what Clayton was experiencing. Can you please send an email to support@msevensoftware.com, and give me the email address you use for your mSecure account? I checked the email address you use here in the forum, but I can't be sure that's the correct email address. If it is, you don't have a subscription, and we need to figure out why. It's easiest to do that via email as I may need some private information. After you have sent the email, please respond here in the forum letting me know, and I'll send a response as soon as I see the email.

I too am experiencing this issue and have had an open ticket for upwards of 2 weeks. Is there any help available to fix this? My ticket number is 93298.
Ticket 93298 got closed by mistake this evening as I clicked the wrong button. Issue is not resolved.

@Rick Sorry for not being able to get back to you sooner. I found your ticket in our system, and I have assigned it to me to handle from here on out. There is a problem with your account, and I have to wait to hear back from our web developer before I'll be able to get it resolved. The short story is that you have been able to sign up for more than one subscription. I will be able to get everything fixed up for you, but I need to try to figure out what went wrong first. In the meantime, I have added time to your Premium trial, so you have access to all of the features in mSecure. I'll respond to you via email as soon as I have more information for you.

Thanks Mike - appreciate it

@Rick No problem at all, and I'm sorry you ran into this issue with your subscription. We have updated your account, so you should now see that your account has an active Essentials subscription. If you don't, please do let me know so we can figure out what's happening.

This ticket is closed for me but I'm still receiving emails with replies on the topic.  I've tried to "Turn Off" the replies but the link just tells me my issue is closed.  I KNOW it's closed.  I just want to stop receiving the emails..see .pdf attached

Hi Clayton,

If you visit the thread you are getting notifications for in the forum, you should be able to unfollow the thread as long as you are signed in to your support account. You should see a button in the top right of the post that says either "Unfollow" or "Follow." If it says "Unfollow," you should click that in order to stop getting email updates on the thread.

I have submitted my request to fix this 4 times since may 12th, issue still not resolved. All I get is, exit out, turn your iphone off and reboot———i have no desire to re-enter OR lose the 178 entries—-just fix this

@Susan I just replied to you via email. We'll keep our correspondence there from here on out.

Anmelden oder Registrieren um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen