Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Msecure5 Language

Ho riscontrato che mentre per Msecure 4 è stata rilasciata la versione in italiano per Msecure 5 non è ancora stata rilasciata.

E' previsto il rilascio dell'App in Italiano? E quando?

Sto usando Google Translate, quindi mi dispiace se questa email è difficile da capire.

Grazie per averci contattato e mi dispiace per il problema che stai riscontrando. Google Translate ha reso la tua domanda molto difficile da capire. Credo che tu stia chiedendo delle traduzioni per mSecure 5. Attualmente stiamo lavorando su traduzioni di mSecure 5 per francese, tedesco, italiano e spagnolo. Non forniamo le date di rilascio, ma posso dirvi che siamo vicini a questo aggiornamento e speriamo di averlo a disposizione entro la fine del mese, anche se potrebbe essere un po 'più tardi.

---

I am using Google Translate, so I am sorry if this email is difficult to understand.

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing. Google Translate has made your question very difficult to understand. I believe you are asking about translations for mSecure 5. We are currently working on translations of mSecure 5 for French, German, Italian, and Spanish. We do not give our release dates, but I can tell you we are close to this update and hope to have it available by the end of the month though it could be a bit later.

please I need all in Spanish please

@Delmira No estoy seguro de lo que quieres decir aquí. ¿Estás diciendo que necesitas que la aplicación mSecure se muestre en español? Debería mostrarte todo en el idioma español si ese es el idioma en el que está configurado tu dispositivo.

---

@Delmira I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you saying you need the mSecure app to be displayed in Spanish? It should be showing you everything in the Spanish language if that's the language your device is set to.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario