Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

customer service phone number

I want to talk to someone.

Thank you!

2 personas tienen esta pregunta

Hi Jim,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. Unfortunately, we don't offer telephone support at this time, but I am happy to help you here on our support forum, through a support ticket, or via email at support@msevensoftware.com though.

I have had the app on my phone for a year, today, i upgraded to the new msecure, as well as setup my account. Can i view and access msecure on my desktop? i cannot seem to find directions to do that. Thank you!

mSecure 5 is available for iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. Minimum system requirements: iOS 9.3+; Watch OS 2.2+; Android 4.3+; Mac 10.10+; Windows 10 (UWP).

You can download mSecure 5 here:

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/msecure-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id1063795594

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mseven.barolo

Mac: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/msecure-password-manager-and-secure-wallet/id1157750250

Windows: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/msecure-5/9nblggh62pc8

Paid users simply have to sign in to the mSecure account they created and used to purchase an mSecure 5 license. 

My MSecure account has no stored passwords. It had over 60 saved passwords. I got a new phone and restored from the ICloud backup which has always worked in the past when I get a new mobile. This time all the backup works fine on every other app however all my  MSecure app is empty. How do I restore ?

Hi Yorgos,

I responded to your request in a different thread. We'll continue the discussion in that thread instead of here.

How do I get the app to open with this new IOS on the phone?

@James Thank you for contacting us, and I’m sorry to hear about the issue you’re experiencing after the recent iOS update. The good news is, if you still know your password to mSecure 4, you haven’t lost your data. All you would need to do is install mSecure 5 on the same iOS device mSecure 4 is installed, create a new account or reset an existing account, and then migrate your data in from the old app. You can find out more about this process here: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/discussions/topics/36000020017

I Just truing to lunch the new mSecure. 

I was asked to clic at the:

Launch mSecure 5Click:

1-the Start Menu

2-Look for and click on mSecure - Password Manager and Digital Wallet

Where are this ions???

I didn1t find it.

Please help me.

All my important info are at the passwdspluss that I didn't knew was desintinued.

Hi Aloysio,

I just responded to one of the new threads you created in the forum. I will help you there from here on out to keep all our correspondence in the same place.

Hello Mike,

sorry I'm french and my english is bad

Il m'est impossible de contacter le support Msecure par téléphone, pourquoi ?

l'année passée, cela fonctionnait très bien avec au bout du fil d'excellents techniciens ???

j'ai souscrit un pack Gold l'année dernière , je n'arrête pas depuis vendredi de soumettre des tickets, aucune réponse

Mon PC portable fait des siennes et c'est de plus en plus récurent

pouvez vous prendre la main sur mon PC et le remmettre en bon état de fonctionnement

merci

bonne journée

Fabrice

Bonjour Fabrice,

Un de nos représentants d'assistance vous a déjà répondu. Cependant, il semble que vous essayez d'obtenir de l'aide pour une autre application et non pour mSecure, mais je ne suis pas sûr de ce qu'est cette application. Vous avez envoyé un PDF que vous recevez lorsque vous vous connectez pour la première fois à un compte mSecure, mais l'autre PDF est ensuite destiné à une application différente. Il est indiqué Msecure 365 sur le document, mais ce n'est pas le nom de notre application. C'est mSecure, et je n'ai aucune idée de ce qu'est Msecure 365. De plus, il n’existe pas de « Gold Pack » pour mSecure. Vous contactez mSeven Software pour obtenir de l'aide avec l'application mSecure, mais ce n'est pas la bonne équipe d'assistance. Est-ce que ça a du sens?

---

Hi Fabrice,

One of our support reps has responded to you already. However, it appears you are trying to get help for some other app and not mSecure, but I'm not sure what that app is. You sent a PDF that you receive when you first sign in to an mSecure account, but then the other PDF is for a different app. It says Msecure 365 on the document, but that is not the name of our app. It is mSecure, and I don't have any idea what Msecure 365 is. Also, there is no such thing as a "Gold Pack" for mSecure. You're contacting mSeven Software for support with the mSecure app, but this is not the right support team. Does this make sense?

bonjour Mike

Effectivement, après quelques recherches suite à votre mail, je viens de m'apercevoir que je me suis fait arnaquer par le "support Msecure 365" alors que moi je soumettais des tickets à votre entreprise Msecure, je suis désolé pour le dérangement, vraiment.

Pourtant je les ai appelé 4 fois sur cette fin d'année 2022 à aujourd'hui et vraiment les techniciens étaient très efficace et agréable.

Il faudra que je sois encore plus prudent par la suite, cela me servira de leçon je pense .

J'espère ne pas avoir été désagréable avec l'équipe Msecure, je vais supprimer l'inutile

je viens de perdre 300€ ou plutôt c'est "Msecure 365" qui vient de les gagner gracieusement

merci encore de m'avoir ouvert les yeux sue cette arnaque

bonne continuation ainsi qu' à votre équipe Msecure

Fabrice Bauché

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario