Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Huawei P20 pro Android 8.1

I just bought new phone p20 pro , but msecure but crash always .. i cant open the app , see attach 

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing. What version of mSecure are you using here? I'm assuming it's mSecure 5.5.3, but your device is using a round icon like mSecure 5.0.x was using so I'm not completely sure. If you're using mSecure 5.5.3, I believe this is a bug that we've encountered last week and we will be releasing a fix for this issue hopefully by Wednesday of this week.

Can you check your crash logs (internal storage/mSecure5/logs) and check for log files? If you have a log or a few logs with a label starting with: crash_log_anonymous you are likely experiencing this issue. The log file would read like this:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to resume activity {com.mseven.barolo/com.mseven.barolo.welcome.Launcher}: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: value may not be null.
  at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3666)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.handleResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3706)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2915)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap11(Unknown Source:0)
  at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1606)
  at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:105)
  at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:164)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:6592)
  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
  at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Zygote.java:240)
  at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:769)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: value may not be null.
  at com.parse.ParseObject.performPut(SourceFile:2993)
  at com.parse.ParseObject.put(SourceFile:2984)
  at com.mseven.barolo.activity.ParentActivity.d(SourceFile:6033)
  at com.mseven.barolo.activity.ParentActivity.a(SourceFile:94)
  at com.mseven.barolo.activity.ParentActivity.onResume(SourceFile:2081)
  at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnResume(Instrumentation.java:1376)
  at android.app.Activity.performResume(Activity.java:7088)
  at android.app.ActivityThread.performResumeActivity(ActivityThread.java:3641)
  ... 10 more

hi, i have latest version from google play store .. here is the crash log, attach

Yes, this looks like it's exactly the same issue we've found. We believe we have fixed the issue and will try to have the update out as soon as possible. We're hoping no later than Wednesday. Hopefully, by tomorrow you will see an update on the Play Store. I'm sorry about the inconvenience this is causing. 

Ok thank you

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario