Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

records did not transfer to new phone

i used the QR for authentication and none of my records transferred to my new account. how do i get my records on my new phone? i am using mSecure5 and even upgraded to Pro hoping that would help but it did absolutely nothing. please help

4 personas tienen este problema

Hi Pamela,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  The QR code and authentication system is simply a security system. Did you have your mSecure information in mSecure 5 already? If not, on what device and what version of mSecure is your information on? Here are some guides that can help: https://support.msecure.com/en/support/solutions/folders/36000176650

Trying to get info from old phone to new phone cuz it didn’t show on new phone

Hi Ernestine,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you let me know what type of devices your old and new phones are? Also, are running the older mSecure app, version 4.5, or are you running the new mSecure 5 app? You can find the version number for mSecure in the About mSecure section at the bottom of the app's settings.

My old phone is LG Stylo 3 using mSecure version 4.0.6.003. I recently purchased IPhone 11 which cares the new version mSecure 5. Download version on iphone but info would not transfer from old phone

Hi Ernestine,

The reason your information didn't transfer is because the old mSecure app is not connected to the mSecure Cloud. That app was completely standalone. However, it is possible to transfer data over from the older mSecure app.

The one problem we face here is transferring your information requires the most recent version of mSecure 4, which is version 4.5, and you are running 4.0.6 on your Stylo. Can you open the Play Store and see if it's possible to download a new version of mSecure 4 onto that device? You'll have to check in the update section of the Play Store to see if you have an update available for mSecure.

Hi there.. How can I transfer all my existing info to my new phone? The app itself did transfer to the new phone but no Info can be seen. Both phones are using versions msecure5(version 5.7.2.1302) Thank you

Hi Ventsislav,

Thank you for contacting us. As long as you are signed in to the same mSecure account on both devices, and your have a paid mSecure account, you should have no problem transferring your data over to your new phone.

I just checked your "vsholin@gmail.com" mSecure account, and it is showing as a free account. Did you purchase a Pro license for mSecure 5 sometime in the past? If so, do you still have the purchase confirmation email for that purchase?

Also, go ahead and open the Settings for mSecure, then tap the Account Settings at the top of the page. What email address to you see in BOTH of your iPhones?

Can I delete the app on the new device and still have access to it on the old device

@Dell Can you give me more information on your situation? The answer to your question is yes, but there are caveats, and since I don't know your context, you should not be deleting mSecure on any device. Did you recently upgrade to a new device, and after installing mSecure, do you see all your data on the new device?

Hi Mike, 

I can not transfer my data from my Samsung S9 to a new Samsung s21.  None of the Sync methods can be activated. Can you please assist? Thanks

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I checked your account that is using the same email address your using here in the support forum, and it's showing you have mSecure Cloud syncing set up on the account. Are you sure you're signed in to the same account in mSecure on both devices? You can find the email address for your account in the Account Settings of mSecure. To do that, open the app, tap the menu icon in the top left, tap Settings in the menu that slides out, then tap Account Settings.

HI Mike

thanks for the email. I have managed to transfer the data. 

Not sure exactly how this occurred, however it has so all good. 

Cheers

John 

It's great to hear everything is working John! Thank you very much for your time, and please let us know should you need further assistance.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario