Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Msecure 6 Android Issue Upgrading

I did the Upgrade to 6 and paid annual subscription on my PC and everything works fine.  However now on my Galaxy phone/Android when I launch I just get a message that says "Update Required:  You are running an older version of mSecure.  Please check the Play Store for an update, and install the newest version."  The Play store only has version 5.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled on Android and still get the same message and cannot get my passwords on my phone.  Are we still waiting of approval at the Play store or what is up?

1 Persona tiene este problema

Hi,

I have tried to install a new msecure on my motorola android 8.1.0 many time over the last 1-2 months. It always fails to connect to my msecure account - closing down the app. 

I CAN get to my data on my PC and another motorola android 9.x

I cannot even create a new account via my 8.1.0 phone - does msecure 6 actually work with android 8 ? 

@Richard mSecure 6 is supported on devices running Android OS 5 and newer, so you should not have any problems running it in Android 8. When you say it fails to connect to your account, can you explain that in more detail? That could mean quite a few things, so if you are seeing some type of error message, can you let me know what error message is?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario