Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

My Sync Status is RED

Hello,

I cant sync my iPhone with my MacAir. 

When I go on the iPhone to Settings-Sync Settings, I see a block below for Client (which shows a green <ethernet> text), and a block further below for Server (my Mac and IP address 192.168.1.70). 

But the icon in the middle which I suppose should be green to indicate the devices are connected, is red. 

No sync takes place. 

Heeeeeeep please!

Hi Arie,

Thank you for contacting us, and I am sorry for the issue you are experiencing. In order for Wi-Fi syncing to work, mSecure on your main computer and all client devices must be open AND unlocked. If mSecure is closed on your computer, a connection cannot be made between the client and server, so a sync cannot be performed.

Also, the settings/preferences cannot be open in mSecure on any device. If the settings/preferences are open, the desktop computer is considered to be "busy," and the sync will be aborted.

I'm going to have you turn off all your devices, let them sit for about a minute, then turn them back on. After they have rebooted, start mSecure on your main computer and the client device you are using, unlock the app, then leave them both on the main view. Does a sync take place within about ten seconds?

If a sync doesn't take place within a minute, please run through the instructions in our Wi-Fi sync help article: WiFi Syncing Issues

If syncing is still not working, go ahead and open mSecure's Sync Setting on each device. Make a list of each of the properties displayed in the sync settings and let me know which ones are red, yellow or green.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario