Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Lost password and executed a reset

I am trying to migrate from Password Plus to mSecure. I lost my password for the app I downloaded to my Windows laptop. I'd like to start completely over. However, Its not clear how to de-install mSecure from my laptop so that I can re-install. I do not have mSecure installed on any other devices. I have executed a reset. Since I have no data in the application yet there was nothing to loose.  thank you

Hi Norman,

Thank you for contacting us. If you reset your account, you'll just need to delete mSecure from your PC and then install it again from the Microsoft Store app. After mSecure is reinstalled, you can then sign in to your account with the new password you set when you reset your account.

Were you able to get signed in to your account again?

Mike, I understand I will need to delete mSecure from my PC. I am not sure how to do that.  

So after typing the above I decided to look to see if there was an uninstall selection.  There was and I uninstalled the program

I will now follow the re-installation process you suggested 

I am able to sign on to my account using Google sign on. However, I don't know what Google sign on is using as far as passwords to log on to my mSecure account on the web.

I will keep you posted once I download the re-install. Thank you

I uninstalled and re-installed mSecure on my laptop. I attempted to set up an account.

I entered my email and password and got an message "account already exists for this username" 

I don't know what to do at this point. Please advise. Thank you

Hi Norman,

I just responded to your other thread. You need to sign in rather than sign up, because your account exists, so you cannot sign up for a new account with the same email address.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario