Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Upgrade

My old MSecure will not open any longer. I would like to purchase a new version of MSecure if I can sync my old data.

Hi Wil,

Thank you for contacting us, and I'm sorry for the issue you are experiencing. I assume you are talking about the mSecure 4 app, which for some customers, have seen the app stop working after downloading iOS 16. The good news is, you should have no problem importing your data into mSecure 6 even though you can't open mSecure 4. I checked your account, and it looks like you may have been able to get things working in mSecure 6. Are you able to open mSecure 6, and if so, were you able to get your mSecure 4 data imported?

If you haven't imported your data, go ahead and open mSecure 6, tap the menu button in the top left corner (3 stacked lines), then tap Settings. In Settings, tap "Restore from mSecure 4." Enter the password you use for mSecure 4, and you should be able to import your data.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario