Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Lost records

Can’t find all my records after changing to a new iPhone

Hi Lester,

Thank you for contacting us. I'm not sure what you mean here. Are you saying you were able to download mSecure and sign in to an account on your new phone, or are you having problems even opening mSecure?

From what I can tell by looking in our system, you reset your mSecure account today or yesterday. When an account is reset, all of the data that was stored in it is destroyed and cannot be retrieved, because the encryption information is reset. Without the same encryption details, there is no way to get the data that was stored before the reset.

In your case, it looks like you have been using iCloud Syncing, and in this case, the sync file you have in your iCloud Drive account will need to be deleted, if it hasn't been already, then you'll be able to use mSecure again. However, that will not help you retrieve your data.

After an account reset, there are only two ways to retrieve your information. First, if you have a backup of your information that was made before the reset, and your know the password that was used when that backup was created, you can restore the backup. Second, if you still have your old phone, and you're able to open mSecure to view your information on that device, you should have no problems moving it over to mSecure on your new device.

Do you still have access to your old phone, and if so, are you able to view your information in that device's mSecure app?

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario