Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

sharing and syncing

I'm a premium account holder.  I want to be able to share my passwords with my spouse (she does not yet have an mSecure account).  I have a few questions:

1. What plan does my spouse need to purchase in order to share passwords?

2. Will we be able to cross-share our passwords?

3. If either of us changes a password, or adds a new login to our account, can the two accounts be set to automatically sync so that we can be up to date in real time?

4. If the syncing isn't automatic, can this done manually?

Thanks

Rob 

Hi Rob,

Thank you for contacting us. When sharing data, you have two options: you can both share the same account, or you can have different accounts and use Cross-Account Sharing. For the first option, you would simply have one account you paid for and both of you would sign in to the same account on all your devices. You would both have access to all of the data stored in the account, and there would be no way to have private information for each of you.

The second option allows you both to have private information and then share only what you would like to share with one another through Shared Vaults. This one has a bit more configuration involved, but if you need the ability to have private information, then it's the way to go. You would be able to share any type of data you would like with each other after setting up your Vaults.

In both cases, any changes you made to data that was shared with one another, those changes would be synced over to each other's devices. The syncing is done automatically through the mSecure Cloud, so there is no need to sync manually. In the event you think something was missed, however, it is possible to perform a manual sync.

Please let me know if you have other questions about all this Rob.

I will discuss these two options with my wife and then decide how to move forward.  Thank you for your assistance.

Rob

No problem at all Rob. Let me know what you both decide.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario