Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Support mSecure

Need to increase activations or need us to resend your license number?

Please use this topic if you need help with mSecure 3.5 for Mac activations, lost your license number, and(or) want us to resend you your license number. Note that you only have or need a license number for mSecure 3.5. for Mac purchased directly from our website. If you purchased the app directly from the Mac App Store, you do not have or need a license or serial number. 

If you purchased mSecure 3 from the Mac App Store, you can use this guide to learn how to re-download the app instead: https://m7software.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/36000022195-install-msecure-3-5-7

1 personne a le même problème

Yes, had to wipe my Mac clean and need to get my license number for mSecure.

Hi Allison,

Thank you for contacting us. I have asked our system to send your purchase confirmation email to you again. This email has your serial number/license key in it. Please let me know if you do not receive this email by the end of the day.

I'd like to use my mSecure on my new Mac. I have my license number, but my password doesn't work on the new computer. How do I activate?

Hi Blobalbeach1,

Thank you for contacting us and I'm sorry about the issue you are experiencing.  The license number and password are two completely different things. Are you having password issues or mSecure 3 activation issues?

Connexion ou Inscription pour poster un commentaire