Chat support available. Click the chat icon on the bottom right corner to start chatting with us right away!

Soporte mSecure

Purchased Premium but app shows still Essential

On March 18, I upgraded to MSecure Premium.  My app is still reflecting my status as being an Essentials Account.  It is now April 19 and my account is still Essentials.  I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app.  It is still Essentials.  Please advise.

3 personas tienen este problema

Mike - if you are still following this string... please take a look at ticket #94885.  My wife is not experiencing similar/same problem with her mSecure Premium subscription.  Let me know if/when you see this and we can follow-up via email.  Thanks, Rick

@Rick I was able to get your wife's subscription fixed up today. I think she did respond to me, but if she doesn't know it, please tell I was able to fix it =)

I upgraded to premium tonight and have the same issue.  Seems like this would have been fixed by now as the last comment was 5 months ago, but I’m experiencing it.

I upgraded to premium tonight and have the same issue.  Seems like this would have been fixed by now as the last comment was 5 months ago, but I’m experiencing it.

@Jack Whatever you are experiencing is not the same as the other user, because you have a subscription on your account. It was purchased on 11/30/2022. I'm going to need more information on what's happening, because it's likely you are not signed in to the correct account on at least one of your devices.

@Juergen The same thing goes for your post as well. I checked your account, and it has a subscription that was purchased on 11/29/2022. I'm going to need more information on what's happening, because it's likely you are not signed in to the correct account on at least one of your devices.

I’ve had the issue since spring, still not resolved, you would think this would be solved by now. They ask for info, I provide, I’ve deleted, reinstalled, even got a new iphone, still it tells me what my renew rate for premium is, the app still says I have basic Whatever glich this is, it sucks

@Susan What you are dealing with is most likely not the same thing as the others. For both @Jack and @Juergen, their accounts clearly have a subscription applied to them, while your account does not. It is not the same issue, and it doesn't help to conflate things like this even when it sounds like you might be dealing with the same problem. Can you please let me know which support agent you have been talking with?

On April 23, 2022 i paid for upgrade (attached photo 577FOC24-09CA……) ; I have opened several ticket to address the issues; I was told to upgrade (done, didn’t fix it), was told to delete and reinstall the program (done), I was told i had to upgrade my iPhone (went from a 10 to a iPhone 13 Pro Max), still hasn’t fixed the problem; I was told to do a hard restart (done), I have wiped my iphone clean and reinstalled each app separately (was told I must have a conflict (done)finally I love the program —- the support and efforts to fix a problem sucks. Basically I have given up —u guys got the money, it shows where in 2023 what my renewal price is, yet I’ve never got the service this year at all

@Susan Thank you for the screenshots and extra information, and I am sorry for the ongoing issue you're experiencing here. It will be best to handle this via email rather than the public support forum, since I may need to ask you for private information. I will be sending you and email in a minute or so to your @icedry email address. Please respond to that as soon as you receive it, because I tried sending you an email about 6 months ago and didn't receive a response from you. I want to be sure we're able to communicate before sending further instructions.

Iniciar sesión o Registrarse para publicar un comentario